Bad Breath Index
Bad breath can result from poor oral hygiene habits and may be a sign of other health problems. Bad breath, also called halitosis, can be made worse by the types of food eaten and other unhealthy lifestyle habits.
Patient Discussions - Viewers share their comments
A dry socket is a potential complication that can occur when a blood clot in the gums becomes dislodged after a tooth extraction....learn more »
Sjögren's syndrome is an autoimmune disease involving the abnormal production of extra antibodies that attack the glands and...learn more »
In This Article
Sjogren's Syndrome Article
- Sjögren's syndrome facts
- What is Sjögren's syndrome?
- What causes Sjögren's syndrome?
- What are risk factors for developing Sjögren's syndrome?
- What are Sjögren's syndrome symptoms and signs?
- How is Sjögren's syndrome diagnosed?
- What is the treatment for Sjögren's syndrome? Will dietary changes improve Sjögren's syndrome symptoms and signs?
- What are complications of Sjögren's syndrome?
- Is it possible to prevent Sjögren's syndrome?
- What is the prognosis for patients with Sjögren's syndrome?
- What types of doctors treat Sjögren's syndrome?
In This Article
Diabetes (Type 1 and Type 2) Article
- Diabetes type 1 and type 2 definition and facts
- What is diabetes?
- How many people in the US have diabetes?
- 9 early signs and symptoms of diabetes
- How do I know if I have diabetes?
- What causes diabetes?
- What are the risk factors for diabetes?
- What are the different types of diabetes?
- What is type 1 diabetes
- What is type 2 diabetes
- What are the other types of diabetes?
- What kind of doctor treats diabetes?
- How is diabetes diagnosed?
- Why is blood sugar checked at home?
- What are the acute complications of diabetes?
- What are the chronic complications of diabetes?
- What can be done to slow the complications of diabetes?
- What is the prognosis for a person with diabetes?