Baclofen Pump Therapy Related Diseases & Conditions
Medical tests and procedures are used to diagnose and treat a wide variety of conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments related to the topic of Baclofen Pump Therapy that may be used to diagnose or monitor the status of the diseases and conditions listed below.
Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disorder in which brain and spinal cord nerve cells become demyelinated. This damage results...learn more »
In This Article
Multiple Sclerosis Article
- What is multiple sclerosis?
- What causes multiple sclerosis?
- What are the risk factors for developing multiple sclerosis?
- What are the signs and symptoms of multiple sclerosis?
- What are the different types of multiple sclerosis?
- How is multiple sclerosis diagnosed?
- What is the treatment of multiple sclerosis?
- What is the prognosis and life expectancy with multiple sclerosis?
- Can multiple sclerosis be prevented?
- What research is being done on multiple sclerosis?