Baclofen Pump Therapy Related Diseases & Conditions
Medical tests and procedures are used to diagnose and treat a wide variety of conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments related to the topic of Baclofen Pump Therapy that may be used to diagnose or monitor the status of the diseases and conditions listed below.
Muscle cramps are involuntarily and forcibly contracted muscles that do not relax. Extremely common, any muscles that have...learn more »
In This Article
Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms (MS Treatment Options) Article
- What is multiple sclerosis (MS)?
- What are the symptoms one may experience with multiple sclerosis?
- Bladder and bowel symptoms of multiple sclerosis
- Eye symptoms of multiple sclerosis
- Muscle symptoms of multiple sclerosis
- Numbness, tingling, twitching and pain symptoms of multiple sclerosis
- Sexual problem symptoms of multiple sclerosis
- Speech and swallowing symptoms of multiple sclerosis
- Other brain and nerve symptoms of multiple sclerosis
- What treatment options are available for treating multiple sclerosis
- What medications are available to treat multiple sclerosis (MS) symptoms?
- How are other multiple sclerosis symptoms managed?
In This Article
Alternative Treatment for MS (CAM for MS) Article
- Alternative treatment (CAM) for MS facts
- What is complementary or alternative treatment or CAM?
- What is of multiple sclerosis (MS)?
- What are the symptoms of MS?
- What alternative treatments can be used for MS symptoms?
- What about medical marijuana (cannabis) for MS symptoms?
- Who is eligible to pursue treatment with CAM?
- How much does CAM cost?
- What are the potential risks and side effects of CAM?
- What different types of CAM were studied in the National Health Interview