bacitracin-ophthalmic Related Diseases & Conditions
Medications are used to manage a variety of conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments that the medication bacitracin-ophthalmic may be used to treat or manage.
Pink eye, also called conjunctivitis, is redness or irritation of the conjunctivae, the membranes on the inner part of the...learn more »
Dry eyes are caused by an imbalance in the tear-flow system of the eye, but also can be caused by the drying out of the tear...learn more »
In This Article
Dry Eyes Article
- Dry eye syndrome facts
- What is dry eye syndrome?
- What causes dry eye syndrome?
- What is the impact of dry eye syndrome?
- What are dry eye syndrome symptoms and signs?
- What are the complications of dry eye syndrome?
- What are the risk factors for dry eye syndrome?
- What is the treatment for dry eye syndrome?
- Can self-care treatments and remedies help alleviate dry eyes?
- What is the medical treatment for dry eye syndrome?
- What medications are used to treat dry eye syndrome?
- Can surgery treat dry eye syndrome?
- What other therapies are used to treat dry eye syndrome?
Pinkeye (conjunctivitis) is a contagious infection caused by bacteria or viruses. Symptoms and signs include eyelids that are...learn more »
In This Article
- Pinkeye Overview
- Pinkeye Causes
- Pinkeye Symptoms and Signs
- When to Seek Medical Care
- Questions to Ask the Doctor
- Pinkeye Diagnosis
- Pinkeye Treatment
- Pinkeye Home Remedies
- Medical Treatment
- Pinkeye Prevention
- Pinkeye Prognosis
- For More Information
- Web Links
- Authors and Editors