azelastine-ophthalmic drops Related Diseases & Conditions
Medications are used to manage a variety of conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments that the medication azelastine-ophthalmic drops may be used to treat or manage.
Pink eye, also called conjunctivitis, is redness or irritation of the conjunctivae, the membranes on the inner part of the...learn more »
An allergy refers to a misguided reaction by our immune system in response to bodily contact with certain foreign substances. ...learn more »
In This Article
Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Article
- Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) facts
- What is the human immunodeficiency virus?
- What is the history of HIV?
- What causes an HIV infection?
- What are the different stages of an HIV infection?
- What are risk factors for an HIV infection?
- What are HIV infection symptoms and signs?
- How do health-care professionals diagnose an HIV infection? What are the different types of HIV tests?
- What is the treatment for an HIV infection?
- What are complications of an HIV infection?
- What is the prognosis of an HIV infection?
- Is it possible to prevent the transmission of HIV?
- What research is being done on HIV?
- Are support groups available for people who are HIV positive?
- Where can people find more information on HIV?