Patient Comments: Bird Flu - Symptoms

What were the symptoms of your bird flu?

Comment from: POMCHI, 45-54 Female (Caregiver) Published: May 24

I have three roosters and recently acquired 10 hens about a week ago. Ever since then, I've felt ill. At first, I thought it was allergies. Then came the flu, along with strep-like symptoms. I'm very sore and sleep quite a bit. This is my third day and I feel awful. One of my roosters has fluff-out feathers. I'm wondering if this is the bird flu.

Bird Flu - Experience Question: Please describe your experience with bird flu.
Bird Flu - Treatment Question: What was the treatment for your bird flu?
Bird Flu - Prevention Question: Have you ever been at risk for bird flu? If so, did you travel or live in an afflicted region? Please share your experience.