Autism Screening and Diagnosis Related Diseases & Conditions
Medical tests and procedures are used to diagnose and treat a wide variety of conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments related to the topic of Autism Screening and Diagnosis that may be used to diagnose or monitor the status of the diseases and conditions listed below.
In This Article
Autism Spectrum Disorder (In Children and Adults) Article
- Autism facts
- What is autism?
- How does autism impact the family?
- What are the different types of autism?
- What are the symptoms and signs of autism in children and adults?
- Impairment of social interaction and communication
- What causes autism?
- Is autism genetic?
- Do vaccines play a role in autism?
- How is autism diagnosed in children and adults?
- How is autism treated in children and adults?
- What common sociobehavioral interventions are used to treat autism?
- What are the common medications used to treat the symptoms of autism?
- Can diet and supplements play a role in the treatment of autism?
- What is the prognosis for children and adults with autism?
- For more information about autism in children and adults
Your health care provider may refer you to a genetic professional. Universities and medical centers also often have affiliated...learn more »
In This Article
Genetic Counseling Article
- What are genetic professionals and what do they do?
- What is genetic counseling and evaluation?
- How do I find a genetic professional?
- How do I decide whether I need to see a geneticist or other specialist?