Autism and Communication Center - Lynchburg, VA
- WebMD Physician Directory of Lynchburg Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrician Doctors
- Related Autism and Communication Articles
- Lynchburg Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Lynchburg Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Lynchburg
Lynchburg Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrician Doctors for Autism and Communication
Type of Physician: Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrician
What is a Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrician? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Pediatrics; practitioners have a special interest in the developmental, learning, and behavioral problems of children, and in the support of parents and children during normal development and illness.
Specialty: Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics
Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrician Doctors in Lynchburg * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Autism Spectrum Disorder (In Children and Adults)
- Autism and related disorders are now referred to as autism spectrum disorders.
- Characteristics of autism include impaired development in social interaction, communication, and behavior. ...
Other Related Autism and Communication Articles
Emergency Contact for Lynchburg
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Lynchburg Hospitals results
- 1Centra Lynchburg General Hosp
1901 Tate Springs Rd
Lynchburg, Virginia 24501
- 2Virginia Baptist Hospital
3300 Rivermont Ave
Lynchburg, Virginia 24503
- 3Central Virginia Training Ctr
521 Colony Rd
Lynchburg, Virginia 24572
- 4Bedford Memorial Hospital
1613 Oakwood St
Lynchburg, Virginia 24523
- 5Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hsp
1 Health Cir
Lynchburg, Virginia 24450
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.