Autism and Communication Center - Bend, OR
- WebMD Physician Directory of Bend Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrician Doctors
- Related Autism and Communication Articles
- Bend Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Bend Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Bend
Bend Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrician Doctors for Autism and Communication
Type of Physician: Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrician
What is a Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrician? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Pediatrics; practitioners have a special interest in the developmental, learning, and behavioral problems of children, and in the support of parents and children during normal development and illness.
Specialty: Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics
Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrician Doctors in Bend * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Autism Spectrum Disorder (In Children and Adults)
- Autism and related disorders are now referred to as autism spectrum disorders.
- Characteristics of autism include impaired development in social interaction, communication, and behavior. ...
Other Related Autism and Communication Articles
Emergency Contact for Bend
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Bend Hospitals results
- 1St Charles Medical Center-Bend
2500 NE Neff Rd
Bend, Oregon 97701
- 2St Charles Medical Ctr-Redmond
1253 NW Canal Blvd
Bend, Oregon 97756
- 3Pioneer Memorial Hospital
1201 NE Elm St
Bend, Oregon 97754
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.