Atrial Fibrillation Center - South Whittier, CA
- WebMD Physician Directory of South Whittier Cardiologist Doctors
- Related Atrial Fibrillation Articles
- South Whittier Emergency Contacts
- Nearby South Whittier Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - South Whittier
South Whittier Cardiologist Doctors for Atrial Fibrillation
Type of Physician: Cardiologist
What is a Cardiologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners are expert in diseases of the heart, lungs and blood vessels. They consult with surgeons on heart surgery, perform diagnostic procedures, and manage complex conditions such as heart attacks and arrhythmias (abnormal heartbeat).
Common Name: Heart Doctor
Cardiologist Doctors in South Whittier * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Atrial Fibrillation (AFib)
Atrial fibrillation (AFib) facts
- Atrial fibrillation (also referred to as AFib) is the most common type of abnormal heart rhythm.
- AFib is caused by abnormal electrical discharges (signals) that generate chaotically ...
Emergency Contact for South Whittier
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby South Whittier Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.