Patient Comments: Atopic Dermatitis - Treatments

What treatment has been effective for your atopic dermatitis?

Comment from: 45-54 Female Published: May 12

I am 50 and have suffered now 2 yrs with Atopic Dermatitis, but looked like urticaria, after appointments with specialists, cortisone creams, and pills I developed Mauno, my immune system was depleted. I boosted my immune system and had a water softener put in my home along with reverse ozmosis to wash my face. I also changed my diet, pretty much gluten free, no sugar, no soy, added Almond milk instead, coconut oil, and now feel great and my skin has cleared up 90%, I still itch hear and there and have flare-ups but seem to be more around my eyes and neck...not sure why so I decided also to check my thyroid...I still work out everyday and get my B12 shot regularly along with pro-biotics, P`Au Darco tea (fungal), etc...and it seems to be working.

Comment from: LeeBee, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: March 14

I had allergies most of my young adult life and only in the last 3 years have I suffered with Atopic Dermatitis. I have found that a cream called Ionic colloidal silver has been extremly helpful. Factors I know that affect my internal system is sugar, which is extremly diffcult for me to give up, but have seen the flair ups that it creates.

Atopic Dermatitis - Describe Your Experience Question: Please describe your experience with atopic dermatitis.