Patient Comments: Atopic Dermatitis - Describe Your Experience

Please describe your experience with atopic dermatitis.

Published: July 28

I am in my early sixties and have been having problems with skin irritations. I went to the emergency room at one time with contact dermatitis, which cleared up. Then I began to have fever blisters or cold sores on different areas of my face; top lip, bottom lip, nose and now my eye. I do have dry skin during the summer months and I also have hypothyroidism.

Atopic Dermatitis - Treatments Question: What treatment has been effective for your atopic dermatitis?