Athlete's Foot Center - South Whittier, CA
- WebMD Physician Directory of South Whittier Dermatologist Doctors
- Related Athlete's Foot Articles
- South Whittier Emergency Contacts
- Nearby South Whittier Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - South Whittier
South Whittier Dermatologist Doctors for Athlete's Foot
Type of Physician: Dermatologist
What is a Dermatologist? A certification by the Board of Dermatology; practitioners treat pediatric and adult patients with disorders of the skin, mouth, hair and nails as well as a number of sexually transmitted diseases. They also have expertise in the care of normal skin, the prevention of skin diseases and cancers, and in the management of cosmetic disorders of the skin such as hair loss and scars.
Common Name: Skin Doctor
Dermatologist Doctors in South Whittier * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Athlete's foot facts
- Athlete's foot is a common skin infection of the webs of the toes and soles of the feet.
- When caused by a fungus, athlete's foot may spread to the palms, groin, and body.
- Fungal infections ...
Emergency Contact for South Whittier
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby South Whittier Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.