Athlete's Foot Center - Paradise, NV
- WebMD Physician Directory of Paradise Dermatologist Doctors
- Related Athlete's Foot Articles
- Paradise Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Paradise Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Paradise
Paradise Dermatologist Doctors for Athlete's Foot
Type of Physician: Dermatologist
What is a Dermatologist? A certification by the Board of Dermatology; practitioners treat pediatric and adult patients with disorders of the skin, mouth, hair and nails as well as a number of sexually transmitted diseases. They also have expertise in the care of normal skin, the prevention of skin diseases and cancers, and in the management of cosmetic disorders of the skin such as hair loss and scars.
Common Name: Skin Doctor
Dermatologist Doctors in Paradise * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Athlete's foot facts
- Athlete's foot is a common skin infection of the webs of the toes and soles of the feet.
- When caused by a fungus, athlete's foot may spread to the palms, groin, and body.
- Fungal infections ...
Emergency Contact for Paradise
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Paradise Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.