atenolol and chlorthalidone Index
High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure, also known as hypertension, is a repeatedly
elevated blood pressure exceeding 140 over 90 mmHg -- a...learn more »
In This Article
High Blood Pressure Article
- High blood pressure facts
- What is high blood pressure?
- How is the blood pressure measured?
- How is blood pressure defined?
- What are the signs and symptoms of high blood pressure?
- What are the different types of high blood pressure?
- Isolated systolic high blood pressure
- White coat high blood pressure
- Borderline high blood pressure
- What causes high blood pressure?
- The metabolic syndrome and obesity
- What are the causes of secondary high blood pressure?
- Renal (kidney) hypertension
- Adrenal gland tumors
- Coarctation of the aorta
- What is the treatment for high blood pressure?
Migraine is usually periodic attacks of headaches on one or both sides of the head. These may be accompanied by nausea, vomiting,...learn more »
In This Article
- What is a migraine headache?
- What are the symptoms of migraine headaches?
- What are some of the variants of migraine headaches?
- How is a migraine headache diagnosed?
- How are migraine headaches treated?
- What is the treatment for moderate to severe migraine headaches?
- What other medications are used for treating migraine headaches?
- How are migraine headaches prevented?
- What are migraine triggers?
- What should migraine sufferers do?
- What are prophylactic medications for migraine headaches?
- What is the proper way to use preventive medications?
- What is the treatment for menstrual migraine?