Patient Comments: Asthma Complexities - Exercise-Induced

Do you or a relative have exercise-induced asthma? Please share your experience.

Comment from: Steveso, 65-74 Male (Patient) Published: May 09

For the past few years I have developed exercise induced asthma, which gets extremely worse when I do the slightest physical exercise after sunset. The cool night air is especially bad. I have tried everything, but nothing seems to work. I have to stop what I am doing immediately and I return to normal after about 10 minutes of rest and constant clearing of my throat. This condition has really prevented me from enjoying any outdoor activities, especially after sunset.

Asthma Complexities - GERD Question: Do you have asthma and GERD? If so, please share your experience.
Asthma Complexities - Food Allergies Question: Do you have food allergies in addition to asthma? In what ways do you manage both?
Asthma Complexities - Unusual Symptoms Question: Did you have unusual symptoms that ended up being diagnosed as asthma? Please share your experience.