This Asthma index provides links to related conditions, procedures, tests, medications, patient comments, tools, FAQs, the latest news, and visual guides—slideshows, images, pictures, and quizzes—to help you better understand Asthma.
- Beta Blockers
- albuterol, Ventolin, Proventil, Proventil-HFA, AccuNeb, Vospire, ProAir
- budesonide inhaler, Pulmicort Turbuhaler, Pulmicort Respules
- terbutaline,Brethine, Bricanyl, and Brethaire are no longer available in the U.S.
In This Article
COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease) Article
- What is chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)?
- What are the risk factors for COPD?
- What other diseases or conditions contribute to COPD?
- What causes COPD?
- What are the signs and symptoms of COPD?
- When should I call my doctor about COPD?
- How is COPD diagnosed?
- What is the treatment for COPD?
- Home remedies for COPD?
- Medications for COPD
- Surgery for COPD
- Can COPD be prevented?
- What is the prognosis and life expectancy for a person with COPD?
Eczema, also known as dermatitis, is a general term for many types of skin inflammation. The most common form of eczema is atopic...learn more »
In This Article
- Eczema facts
- What is eczema?
- What are the causes of eczema?
- What are risk factors for eczema?
- What are eczema symptoms and signs in babies, children, and adults?
- What are the different types of eczema?
- How is eczema diagnosed?
- What is the home remedies and treatment for eczema?
- Can eczema be prevented?
- What are the possible complications of eczema?
- What is the prognosis (outlook) for eczema?