This Asthma index provides links to related conditions, procedures, tests, medications, patient comments, tools, FAQs, the latest news, and visual guides—slideshows, images, pictures, and quizzes—to help you better understand Asthma.
Patient Discussions - Viewers share their comments
- Beta Blockers
- albuterol, Ventolin, Proventil, Proventil-HFA, AccuNeb, Vospire, ProAir
- terbutaline,Brethine, Bricanyl, and Brethaire are no longer available in the U.S.
- budesonide inhaler, Pulmicort Turbuhaler, Pulmicort Respules
In This Article
COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease) Article
- What is chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)?
- What are the risk factors for COPD?
- What other diseases or conditions contribute to COPD?
- What causes COPD?
- What are the signs and symptoms of COPD?
- When should I call my doctor about COPD?
- How is COPD diagnosed?
- What is the treatment for COPD?
- Home remedies for COPD?
- Medications for COPD
- Surgery to COPD
- Can COPD be prevented?
- What is the prognosis and life expectancy for a person with COPD?
Eczema, also known as dermatitis, is a general term for many types of skin inflammation. The most common form of eczema is atopic...learn more »
In This Article
- Eczema facts
- What is eczema?
- What are the causes of eczema?
- What are risk factors for eczema?
- What are eczema symptoms and signs in babies, children, and adults?
- What are the different types of eczema?
- How is eczema diagnosed?
- What is the home remedies and treatment for eczema?
- Can eczema be prevented?
- What are the possible complications of eczema?
- What is the prognosis (outlook) for eczema?