Asperger Syndrome Center - East Lake, FL
- WebMD Physician Directory of East Lake Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrician Doctors
- Related Asperger Syndrome Articles
- East Lake Emergency Contacts
- Nearby East Lake Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - East Lake
East Lake Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrician Doctors for Asperger Syndrome
Type of Physician: Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrician
What is a Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrician? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Pediatrics; practitioners have a special interest in the developmental, learning, and behavioral problems of children, and in the support of parents and children during normal development and illness.
Specialty: Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics
Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrician Doctors in East Lake * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Asperger's Syndrome (Asperger Syndrome, Asperger Disorder)
Asperger's syndrome facts
- Asperger's syndrome was formerly characterized as a distinct autism spectrum disorder; the DSM-5 in May 2013 combined the diagnosis with autistic disorder into one condition called autism spectrum disord...
Emergency Contact for East Lake
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby East Lake Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.