Asperger Syndrome Center - Bend, OR
- WebMD Physician Directory of Bend Doctors
- The City of Bend
- Related Asperger Syndrome Articles
- Bend Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Bend Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Bend
Bend Doctors for Asperger Syndrome
Type of Physician: Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrician
What is a Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrician?
A subspecialty certification by the Board of Pediatrics; practitioners have a special interest in the developmental, learning, and behavioral problems of children, and in the support of parents and children during normal development and illness.
Specialty: Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics
WebMD Physician Directory
To search by name or specialty, visit the WebMD Physician Directory WebMD Physician Directory.
Asperger's Syndrome (Asperger Syndrome, Asperger Disorder)
Asperger's syndrome facts
- Asperger's syndrome was formerly characterized as a distinct autism spectrum disorder; the DSM-5 in May 2013 combined the diagnosis with autistic disorder into one condition called autism spectrum disord...
Emergency Contact for Bend
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Bend Hospitals results
- 1St Charles Medical Center-Bend
2500 NE Neff Rd
Bend, Oregon 97701
- 2St Charles Medical Ctr-Redmond
1253 NW Canal Blvd
Bend, Oregon 97756
- 3Pioneer Memorial Hospital
1201 NE Elm St
Bend, Oregon 97754
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.