irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), and also protect against high cholesterol and high triglycerides. Chemicals called coumarins in asafoetida can thin the blood.
In this Article
diarrhea, headache, convulsions, blood disorders, and other side effects.
Asafoetida is UNSAFE for children due to the risk of blood disorders.
Do not use asafoetida if:
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions