Arsenic Poisoning Index
Arsenic comes in two forms, inorganic and organic. Organic arsenic poisoning is usually not poisonous to humans; however, inorganic arsenic in large enough amounts can lead to shock and death. Symptoms of arsenic poisoning include:
Treatment for arsenic poisoning includes Hemodialysis
and a variety of drugs
Patient Discussions - Viewers share their comments
Kidney failure can occur from an acute event or a chronic condition or disease. Prerenal kidney failure is caused by blood loss,...learn more »
Vertigo is the sensation of spinning or rocking, even when someone is at rest. Vertigo may be caused by a problem in the brain or...learn more »
Diarrhea is a change is the frequency and looseness of bowel movements. Symptoms associated with diarrhea are cramping, abdominal...learn more »
In This Article
- Diarrhea facts
- What is diarrhea?
- What is the definition of diarrhea?
- What symptoms are associated with diarrhea?
- What are common causes of acute diarrhea?
- Traveler's diarrhea
- Viral gastroenteritis
- Bacterial enterocolitis
- Food poisoning
- What are common causes of chronic diarrhea?
- What kind of a doctor treats diarrhea?
- When should the doctor be called for diarrhea?
- How is the cause of diarrhea diagnosed?
- What home remedies help the symptoms of diarrhea?
- What medications are used to treat diarrhea?
- When should antibiotics be used for diarrhea?
- What are the complications of diarrhea?
- How can dehydration be prevented and treated?
- What about treatment of diarrhea in infants and young children?
- What about treating diarrhea in older children and adults?
Lung cancer kills more men and women than any other form of cancer. Eight out of 10 lung cancers are due to tobacco smoke. Lung...learn more »
Skin cancers occur when skin cells undergo malignant transformations and grow into tumors. The most common types of skin cancer,...learn more »
In This Article
Skin Cancer Article
- What is skin cancer?
- What are the risk factors for skin cancer?
- Is skin cancer hereditary?
- What causes skin cancer?
- What are the different types of skin cancer?
- What are the signs and symptoms of skin cancer?
- When is a mole dangerous or high-risk for becoming a skin cancer?
- What are the most common sites where skin cancer develops?
- How do physicians diagnose skin cancer?
- What is the staging for skin cancer?
- What is the treatment for skin cancer?
- What kinds of doctors treat skin cancer?
- What is the prognosis
and survival rate for skin cancer?
- Is it possible to prevent skin cancer?
- Sunscreen use and vitamin D