- Causes of Fatigue Slideshow Pictures
- Sleep Quiz: Test Your Medical IQ
- Sleep Slideshow: Foods That Help or Harm Your Sleep
- What is armodafinil, and how does it work (mechanism of action)?
- What brand names are available for armodafinil?
- Is armodafinil available as a generic drug?
- Do I need a prescription for armodafinil?
- What are the side effects of armodafinil?
- What is the dosage for armodafinil?
- Which drugs or supplements interact with armodafinil?
- Is armodafinil safe to take if I'm pregnant or breastfeeding?
- What else should I know about armodafinil?
Is armodafinil safe to take if I'm pregnant or breastfeeding?
It is not known whether armodafinil is secreted in breast milk.
What else should I know about armodafinil?
What preparations of armodafinil are available?
PREPARATIONS: Tablets: 50, 150, 250 mg.
How should I keep armodafinil stored?
Armodafinil should be stored at room temperature, 20-30 C (68-77 F).
Reference: FDA Prescribing Information for Nuvigil
Quick GuideSleep Disorders: Insomnia, Sleep Apnea, and More
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Need help identifying pills and medications?
Use the pill identifier tool on RxList.