apraclonidine solution 1% - ophthalmic, Iopidine (cont.)

OVERDOSE: This medicine may be harmful if swallowed. If swallowing or overdose is suspected, contact a poison control center or emergency room immediately. US residents can call their local poison control center at 1-800-222-1222. Canada residents can call a provincial poison control center. Symptoms of overdose may include: slow heartbeat, drowsiness, cold/clammy skin.

NOTES: Do not share this medication with others.Laboratory and/or medical tests (e.g., pulse, blood pressure, eye exams) may be performed periodically to monitor your progress or check for side effects. Consult your doctor for more details.

MISSED DOSE: Not applicable.

STORAGE: Store between 36-77 degrees F (2-25 degrees C) away from light. Do not freeze. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep all medicines away from children and pets.Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into a drain unless instructed to do so. Properly discard this product when it is expired or no longer needed. Consult your pharmacist or local waste disposal company for more details about how to safely discard your product.

Information last revised October 2013. Copyright(c) 2013 First Databank, Inc.

Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 4/16/2014

Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration

You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

Pill Finder Tool

Need help identifying pills and medications?
Use the pill identifier tool on RxList.

Back to Medications Index