- Dementia Slideshow Pictures
- Take the ADHD Quiz
- Brain Foods Slideshow Pictures
- Patient Comments: Aphasia - Types
- Patient Comments: Aphasia - Diagnosis
- Patient Comments: Aphasia - Causes
- Find a local Neurologist in your town
What research is being done for aphasia?
The NINDS and the National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders conduct and support a broad range of scientific investigations to increase our understanding of aphasia, find better treatments, and discover improved methods to restore lost function to people who have aphasia.
Medically reviewed by Jon Glass, MD; American board of Psychiatry and Neurology
"NINDS Aphasia Information Page." National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. 14 Feb. 2014.