Patient Comments: Antisocial Personality Disorder - Symptoms

What symptoms and signs did you experience with your antisocial personality disorder?

Comment from: edbraunh, 19-24 Male (Patient) Published: May 13

I've had ringworm on my fingers with red circles and blisters. Strangely, it often appears when I am particularly stressed, but I've had it at other times as well. What I've found that works very well is to run extremely hot water over it. As hot as you can handle it (and perhaps a little hotter). It kills the itching, feels excellent (in my opinion), and within a day the blisters dry up and disappear. No need to buy ointment.

Comment from: Gym220, Female (Caregiver) Published: May 13

My fianc© has broken out twice now with ringworm covering most of his body both times. I have not caught it (knock on wood) but with both times we have used clear nail polish to paint over the infected area and at the end of the night remove the nail polish with nail polish remover. It truly worked for him it stung and made him feel itchy but it worked rather quickly.

Comment from: takingbacksanity, 25-34 Male (Patient) Published: June 29

I was recently diagnosed with a antisocial personality disorder. I always felt different and detached from other human beings. I believed that I did not need anyone and was content with being alone. I would avoid any form of social interaction and developed an onset of anxiety at just the thought of having to meet new people. I placed myself on a pedestal and felt superior to others to the point of believing that I was always right and nobody had the intelligence I had. I was prescribed Seroquel, Lamictin, and Wellbutrin. It has truly worked wonders and I find myself stepping out and embracing new interactions. However I have to work extra hard to present any form of emotion in an interaction with strangers.

Comment from: Jovee, 19-24 Female (Patient) Published: May 13

As a child growing up in the country in SC I developed ringworms on my arm, my grandmothers remedy of using the white sap from a fig bush dried the ringworm up in a couple days and it never came back.

Antisocial Personality Disorder - Treatments Question: What forms of treatment have been effective for your antisocial personality disorder?
Antisocial Personality Disorder - Risks and Causes Question: Were you or a loved one at risk for developing antisocial personality disorder? Please share your story.