Patient Comments: Antiphospholipid Syndrome - Symptoms

What were your symptoms associated with antiphospholipid syndrome?

Comment from: joyce, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: March 14

After I had my daughter 12 years ago I was having mini strokes a couple of times a month for almost a year before they could figure out what was wrong with me. I was only 29 so they didn't even consider I was having strokes until I lost feeling on my left side of my body. I have gained alot of the feeling back but never the same. I'm healthy now and take Warfarin daily. I did lose a pregnancy a few years ago and am not able to have any more but life is good.

Comment from: scared429, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: March 11

I have had one child and three still births and wasn't diagnosed with antiphospholipid syndrome until my kidneys failed in 2009.

Antiphospholipid Syndrome - Cause Question: What was the cause of your antiphospholipid syndrome?
Antiphospholipid Syndrome - Effective Treatments Question: What kinds of treatment have been effective for your antiphospholipid syndrome?
Antiphospholipid Syndrome - Tests Question: Describe the tests you've had to detect antiphospholipid antibodies and antiphospholipid syndrome.