Antimitochondrial Antibodies Related Diseases & Conditions
Medical tests and procedures are used to diagnose and treat a wide variety of conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments related to the topic of Antimitochondrial Antibodies that may be used to diagnose or monitor the status of the diseases and conditions listed below.
In This Article
Primary Biliary Cirrhosis Article
- What is PBC?
- What is the scope of the problem?
- What is the cause of PBC?
- What are the symptoms and physical findings in PBC?
- What manifestations are specifically due to PBC itself?
- What are the manifestations of the complications of cirrhosis in PBC?
- What are the manifestations of diseases associated with PBC?
- What are risk factors for PBC?
- How is PBC diagnosed?
- What is the role of blood tests?
- What is the role of testing for antimitochondrial antibodies?
- What is the role of imaging tests?
- What is the role of liver biopsy?
- What are the criteria for a definitive diagnosis of PBC
- What is the course of natural progression in PBC?
- What are the sequential clinical phases of PBC?
- What is the role of mathematical models in predicting the outcome (prognosis) in PBC?
- What about pregnancy in PBC?