Anticholinergic and Antispasmodic Drugs (cont.)

Pharmacy Author:
Medical and Pharmacy Editor:

Overactive bladder (OAB) medications

Antidepressant medications

Muscle relaxants

Motion sickness medications

Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 9/18/2015

Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration

You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

Pill Finder Tool

Need help identifying pills and medications?
Use the pill identifier tool on RxList.

Back to Medications Index

Health Solutions From Our Sponsors