Ankylosing Spondylitis Center - Tuckahoe, VA
- WebMD Physician Directory of Tuckahoe Rheumatologist Doctors
- Related Ankylosing Spondylitis Articles
- Tuckahoe Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Tuckahoe Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Tuckahoe
Tuckahoe Rheumatologist Doctors for Ankylosing Spondylitis
Type of Physician: Rheumatologist
What is a Rheumatologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners treat diseases of the joints, muscles, bones, and tendons. The rheumatologist diagnoses and treats arthritis, back pain, muscle strains, common athletic injuries, etc. The rheumatologist may work closely with other specialists such as orthopaedic surgeons and physical therapists.
Rheumatologist Doctors in Tuckahoe * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Ankylosing spondylitis facts
- Ankylosing spondylitis belongs to a group of arthritis conditions that tend to cause chronic inflammation of the spine (spondyloarthropathies).
- Ankylosing spondylitis affects males...
Emergency Contact for Tuckahoe
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Tuckahoe Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.