Patient Comments: Angina - Types

What type of angina do you have?

Comment from: pratt, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: January 13

I have chest pain, shortness of breath and tiredness all the time; naps don't energize me anymore. Nitrostat takes my pain away but not right away, I had my 1st heart attack on May 31, 2013 due to cocaine overdose. I've been having these pains since then. Though I am clean and have been for 7 months now I'm still experiencing these symptoms.

Angina - Symptoms Question: What angina symptoms do you experience?
Angina - Treatment Question: What kind of treatment do you undergo for angina?
Angina - Causes Question: What's the underlying cause of your angina?
Angina - Diagnosis Question: What kinds of tests did you have to diagnose your angina?
Angina - Share Your Experience Question: Please describe your experience with angina.
Angina - Prevention Question: What prevention measures do you use to avoid getting angina?
Angina - Surgery Experience Question: Please describe your experience with angioplasty and coronary artery bypass surgery.