Patient Comments: Angina - Symptoms

What angina symptoms do you experience?

Comment from: Pwinters, 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: March 03

When I go from rest to any activity including walking, I get pains all over the upper part of my body, more like pressure. I have 5 stents and two coils in my legs. I also lived through an abdominal aorta repair, a triple AAA (abdominal aortic aneurysm). I spent 17 days in the ICU; just happy to be here. I am not too sure what time I have left, but now I'm going to gym all the time and eating better. Good luck to me!

Comment from: Diane, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: January 14

I have a history of a subarachnoid brain aneurysm bursting 10 years ago, then a larger aneurysm on my brain stem was found after a craniotomy, they couldn't clip the larger one. Since then, I have had 2 stents put in the basilar one. The initial one has many coils in it, and neither is looking odd at the moment. I am suffering from excruciating pain in my right arm, neck, back and chest. I have been to the emergency room, and then sent home. I have more scans scheduled but am concerned about these symptoms being angina.

Comment from: lllaro, 65-74 Male (Patient) Published: December 13

I have burning sensation when starting to walk, which lessens the more I walk.

Comment from: francis, 19-24 Male (Patient) Published: November 21

I used to have some chest pain and a very little vomiting. I also produce a lot of gas through the mouth especially after eating.

Angina - Treatment Question: What kind of treatment do you undergo for angina?
Angina - Types Question: What type of angina do you have?
Angina - Causes Question: What's the underlying cause of your angina?
Angina - Diagnosis Question: What kinds of tests did you have to diagnose your angina?