Anemia Center - Lynchburg, VA
- WebMD Physician Directory of Lynchburg Hematologist Doctors
- Related Anemia Articles
- Lynchburg Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Lynchburg Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Lynchburg
Lynchburg Hematologist Doctors for Anemia
Type of Physician: Hematologist
What is a Hematologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine or Pathology; Hematologists treat diseases of the blood, spleen, and lymph glands such as anemia, clotting disorders, sickle cell disease, hemophilia, leukemia, and lymphoma. They perform special types of transfusions and biopsy the bone marrow for analysis.
Common Name: Blood Doctor
Hematologist Doctors in Lynchburg * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
- Anemia is a medical condition in which the red blood cell count or hemoglobin is less than normal.
- For men, anemia is typically defined as hemoglobin level of less than 13.5 gram/100 ml and in women as ...
Emergency Contact for Lynchburg
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Lynchburg Hospitals results
- 1Centra Lynchburg General Hosp
1901 Tate Springs Rd
Lynchburg, Virginia 24501
- 2Virginia Baptist Hospital
3300 Rivermont Ave
Lynchburg, Virginia 24503
- 3Central Virginia Training Ctr
521 Colony Rd
Lynchburg, Virginia 24572
- 4Bedford Memorial Hospital
1613 Oakwood St
Lynchburg, Virginia 24523
- 5Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hsp
1 Health Cir
Lynchburg, Virginia 24450
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.