Anal Fissure Center - South Whittier, CA
- WebMD Physician Directory of South Whittier Gastroenterologist Doctors
- Related Anal Fissure Articles
- South Whittier Emergency Contacts
- Nearby South Whittier Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - South Whittier
South Whittier Gastroenterologist Doctors for Anal Fissure
Type of Physician: Gastroenterologist
What is a Gastroenterologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners focus on the stomach, intestines, colon, liver, and gallbladder (digestive organs). The gastroenterologist treats conditions such as abdominal pain, ulcers, diarrhea, cancer, and jaundice and they consult with surgeons when abdominal operations are indicated.
Common Name: GI Doctor
Gastroenterologist Doctors in South Whittier * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Anal fissures facts
- Anal fissures are cracks or tears in the anus and anal canal. They may be acute or chronic.
- Anal fissures are caused primarily by trauma, but several non-traumatic diseases are associated with anal fissur...
Emergency Contact for South Whittier
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby South Whittier Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.