amoxicillin and clavulanic acid Index
Augmentin clavulanic acid (Amoclan, Augmentin, Augmentin XR, Augmentin ES-600) is a penicillin type antibiotic prescribed for the treatment of:
Side effects, drug interactions
, patient safety information, and pregnancy
efficacy should be reviewed prior to taking any medication.
Liver disease can be cause by a variety of things including infection (hepatitis), diseases such as:
high...learn more »
In This Article
Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs) Article
- What is a urinary tract infection (UTI)?
- What causes a urinary tract infection?
- Are urinary tract infections contagious?
- What are urinary tract infection symptoms and signs?
- When should people seek medical care for a UTI?
- How do physicians diagnose a urinary tract infection?
- What kinds of doctors treat urinary tract infections?
- Are there home remedies for a urinary tract infection?
- What is the treatment for a urinary tract infection?
- What follow-up is needed for a urinary tract infection?
- Is it possible to prevent a urinary tract infection?
- What is the prognosis of a urinary tract infection?
Impetigo is a contagious skin infection caused by staph and strep bacteria. There are two types of impetigo: nonbullous and...learn more »
Strep throat is a bacterial infection of the throat. Signs and symptoms of strep throat include
nausea,...learn more »
In This Article
SIBO (Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth) Article
- Small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO) definition and facts
- How does normal gut bacteria cause SIBO?
- Associated SIBO: Types of other diseases or conditions associated with it
- SIBO symptoms and signs
- Is there a test to diagnose the condition?
- Antibiotic and probiotic treatment for SIBO
- How can the condition be prevented?
- Does SIBO relapse? What's the prognosis?