ammonium lactate topical Related Diseases & Conditions
Medications are used to manage a variety of conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments that the medication ammonium lactate topical may be used to treat or manage.
Psoriasis is a long-term skin condition that may cause large plaques of red, raised skin, flakes of dry skin, and skin scales....learn more »
Folliculitis is a skin condition that causes small red bumps to form around the hair follicles. Skin bacteria such as...learn more »
In This Article
- Folliculitis facts
- What is folliculitis? What are folliculitis symptoms and signs? What does folliculitis look like?
- Who develops folliculitis?
- What are the causes of folliculitis?
- How is folliculitis diagnosed?
- What else could folliculitis look like?
- What are common types of folliculitis?
- What is hot tub folliculitis or Jacuzzi folliculitis?
- What is razor burn folliculitis?
- What is pseudofolliculitis barbae?
- Is folliculitis curable? Is folliculitis contagious?
- What are possible complications of folliculitis?
- How is folliculitis treated?
- What is the prognosis (outlook) with folliculitis?
- How do I prevent folliculitis?
Melasma is a patchy brown discoloration of the skin on the face. When it occurs in pregnancy, it's called chloasma. Melasma is...learn more »
In This Article
- Melasma facts
- What is melasma? What are signs of melasma?
- What causes melasma?
- Where is melasma seen on the body?
- What are the types of melasma?
- How is melasma diagnosed?
- What is the treatment for melasma?
- What melasma treatments can I have at my doctor's office?
- Do lasers work for melasma?
- How does hydroquinone work in melasma?
- Are there non-hydroquinone alternative treatments for melasma?
- What is Tri-Luma?
- What SPF is recommended for melasma?
- Can melasma be prevented?
- What is the prognosis for melasma?