amlodipine and benazepril Index
Lotrel (amlodipine and benazepril) is a combination drug prescribed for the treatment of high blood pressure. Side effects include:
Water retention in the legs and arms Drug interactions, warnings and precautions, and pregnancy and breastfeeding safety information should be reviewed prior to taking any medication.
In This Article
High Blood Pressure Treatment Article
- What is high blood pressure (hypertension)?
- Which lifestyle modifications are beneficial in
treating high blood pressure?
- Coffee and caffeinated beverages
- Other dietary considerations
- Exercise and stress reduction
- How is high blood pressure treated?
- Starting treatment for high blood pressure
- Treatment with combinations of drugs for high blood pressure
- Emergency treatment for high blood pressure
- Treatment during pregnancy
- Which medications are used to treat high blood pressure?
- Beta blockers
- Calcium channel blockers (CCBs)
- Alpha blockers
- Renin inhibitors
- Aldosterone blockers
- Combining agents
- What about the patient's compliance with
- Is alternative medicine used to treat
high blood pressure?
- What are the complications of high blood pressure?
- Can high blood pressure be prevented?
- What's new in high blood pressure?