Patient Comments: Amenorrhea - Experience

Please describe your experience with amenorrhea.

Comment from: Anonymous, 25-34 Female (Caregiver) Published: January 30

I'm a pharmacist always under stress because I work 2 jobs. I took levonorgesterel tablets (Postinor 2) twice in 2 weeks and then I didn't see my period for a month. I started having discharges off white in color and with an odor so I took fluconazole 150mg and secnidazole 2g because infection could also be a cause of amenorrhea. I've done pregnancy tests twice using urine and a pregnancy strip and it says negative.

Comment from: HENRIMBU, 19-24 Female (Patient) Published: August 06

AI am about 26 years old. I was born after eight and half months. My finger nails were not fully formed. My vagina or uterus was partly out. My nails were fully grown after about three weeks and my uterus receded about the same time. I have never menstruated and my breasts are not quite large enough at 25. The hair on my head fell off about about 9 years ago and it is quite scanty now. I am the shortest in our family as even my juniors are taller than me. I am anemic.I am stressed to death with all these deficiencies.

Amblyopia - Symptoms Question: What were the symptoms of your amenorrhea?
Amenorrhea - Diagnosis Question: How was amenorrhea diagnosed?
Amenorrhea - Treatment Question: What was the treatment for your amenorrhea?