Amblyopia Related Diseases & Conditions
Medical conditions are often related to other diseases and conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments related to the topic of Amblyopia. These conditions may be a cause or symptom of Amblyopia or be a condition for which you may be at increased risk.
Astigmatism is an eye condition in which the cornea is abnormally curved and causes out-of-focus vision. Symptoms of astigmatism...learn more »
In This Article
- Astigmatism introduction
- What is the definition of astigmatism?
- What are the different types of astigmatism?
- What causes astigmatism?
- Who is at risk for astigmatism?
- What are symptoms of astigmatism?
- What are signs of astigmatism?
- What tests are used to diagnose astigmatism?
- What is the treatment for astigmatism?
- What is the prognosis for astigmatism?
- Can astigmatism be prevented?