Amblyopia Related Diseases & Conditions
Medical conditions are often related to other diseases and conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments related to the topic of Amblyopia. These conditions may be a cause or symptom of Amblyopia or be a condition for which you may be at increased risk.
Astigmatism is a common eye condition that's easily corrected by eyeglasses, contact lenses, or surgery. Symptoms of astigmatism...learn more »
In This Article
- What is astigmatism?
- What are the risk factors for astigmatism?
- What are the symptoms and signs of astigmatism?
- How is astigmatism diagnosed?
- What is the treatment for astigmatism?
- What are the potential complications of astigmatism?
- Can astigmatism be prevented?