Allergy Shots Index
Allergy shots are given to increase your tolerance to allergens that cause allergy symptoms. At the beginning, allergy shots will be administered once or twice a week for several months. The dose is increased each time until a maintenance dose is reached. Side effects of allergy shots include itchy eyes, shortness of breath, runny nose, tight throat, redness, swelling, and irritation.
In This Article
Pregnancy (Week By Week, Trimesters) Article
- Pregnancy definition and facts*
- How many weeks is a normal term pregnancy?
- What is the first trimester of pregnancy (week 1-week 12)?
- What is the second trimester of pregnancy (week 13-week 28)?
- What is the third trimester trimester of pregnancy (week 29-week 40)?
- How will my baby develop week by week?
- What are the changes that happen to a woman's body during the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd trimester of her pregnancy?
- Body aches
- Breast changes
- Fatigue, sleep problems
- Heartburn and indigestion
- Hemorrhoids during pregnancy
- Leg cramps
- Morning sickness
- Nasal problems
- Numb or tingling hands
- Stretch marks, skin changes
- Urinary frequency and leaking
- Varicose veins
Mold exposure may cause symptoms in people who are sensitive to molds. Symptoms of mold allergy include sneezing, runny nose,...learn more »
An allergy refers to a misguided reaction by our immune system in response to bodily contact with certain foreign substances. ...learn more »
Asthma is a condition in which hyperreactive airways constrict and result in symptoms like wheezing, coughing, and shortness of...learn more »
In This Article
- What is the definition of asthma?
- Asthma vs. COPD
- What are risk factors and causes of asthma?
- What are the different types of asthma?
- What are asthma symptoms and signs?
- How is asthma diagnosed?
- What are asthma treatment options? Are there home remedies for asthma?
- What should someone do when experiencing an asthma attack?
- What is an asthma action plan?
- What is the prognosis for asthma?
- Is it possible to prevent asthma?