Patient Comments: Allergies - Asthma

Do you have asthma along with your allergies?

Comment from: praveen, 35-44 Male (Patient) Published: January 14

During the change in season frequently I suffer from sore throat, chronic cough, wheezing, breathlessness with sneezing, sleeplessness, weakness and pains. Most of the times I feel itching throughout the body especially legs, arms and back. I frequently develop a sore mouth and a tendency to develop frequent cold and bouts of sneezing. I get breathless while climbing stairs, nose gets blocked and I frequently suffer from backache. I have pain or stiffness in neck, pain or stiffness in any of the joints, have pain in the buttocks going down to my legs.

Comment from: Ramin, 45-54 Male (Patient) Published: February 26

Yes, I do have asthma along with my allergy.

Allergies - Describe Your Experience Question: Please describe your experience with allergies.
Allergies - Symptoms Question: What symptoms did you experience with your allergies?
Allergies - Causes Question: What causes your allergy symptoms? What are you allergic to?
Allergies - Food Question: Have you ever experienced anaphylaxis due to a food allergy?