Alefacept (Amevive) is a drug prescribed to treat adult patients with with moderate to severe chronic plaque psoriasis. Side effects, drug interactions, warnings and precautions, dosage, and pregnancy safety information should be reviewed prior to taking this medication.
Psoriasis is a long-term skin condition that may cause large plaques of red, raised skin, flakes of dry skin, and skin scales....learn more »
In This Article
- Psoriasis facts
- What is psoriasis?
- What are causes and risk factors of psoriasis?
- What are the different types of psoriasis?
- Can psoriasis affect my joints?
- Can psoriasis affect only my nails?
- What are psoriasis symptoms and signs? What does psoriasis look like?
- How do health-care professionals diagnose psoriasis?
- How many people have psoriasis?
- Is psoriasis contagious?
- Is there a cure for psoriasis?
- Is psoriasis hereditary?
- What kind of doctor treats psoriasis?
- What is the treatment for psoriasis?
- What creams, lotions, and home remedies are available for psoriasis?
- What oral medications are available for psoriasis?
- What injections or infusions are available for psoriasis?
- Is there a psoriasis diet?
- What about light therapy for psoriasis?
- What is the long-term prognosis with psoriasis? What are complications of psoriasis?
- Is it possible to prevent psoriasis?
- What does the future hold for psoriasis?
- Is there a national psoriasis support group?
- Where can people get more information on psoriasis?
Scalp psoriasis causes red, raised, scaly patches that may extend from the scalp to the forehead and the back of the neck and...learn more »
In This Article
Scalp Psoriasis Article
- What is scalp psoriasis?
- What is the cause of scalp psoriasis?
- What are scalp psoriasis symptoms and signs?
- How is scalp psoriasis diagnosed?
- What are topical
treatments and home remedies for scalp psoriasis?
- What are office treatments for scalp psoriasis?
- What are systemic treatments for psoriasis?
- What is the prognosis of psoriasis? Is there a cure for psoriasis?
- Are there support groups for individuals with psoriasis?