Alcohol and Nutrition Index
Featured: Alcohol and Nutrition Main Article
Alcohol has a big nutritional impact. Therefore, it is important to understand how alcohol is processed by your body in order to appreciate how it affects blood alcohol concentration and blood sugar, impacts weight, and contributes to vitamin and mineral deficiencies.
The word "rash" means an outbreak of red bumps on the body. The way people use this term, "a rash" can refer to many different...learn more »
In This Article
Pregnancy (Week By Week, Trimesters) Article
- Pregnancy definition and facts*
- How many weeks is a normal term pregnancy?
- What is the first trimester of pregnancy (week 1-week 12)?
- What is the second trimester of pregnancy (week 13-week 28)?
- What is the third trimester trimester of pregnancy (week 29-week 40)?
- How will my baby develop week by week?
- What are the changes that happen to a woman's body during the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd trimester of her pregnancy?
- Body aches
- Breast changes
- Fatigue, sleep problems
- Heartburn and indigestion
- Hemorrhoids during pregnancy
- Leg cramps
- Morning sickness
- Nasal problems
- Numb or tingling hands
- Stretch marks, skin changes
- Urinary frequency and leaking
- Varicose veins
Anemia is the condition of having less than the normal number of red blood cells or less than the normal quantity of hemoglobin...learn more »
In This Article
Diabetes (Type 1 and Type 2) Article
- Diabetes type 1 and type 2 definition and facts
- What is diabetes?
- How many people in the US have diabetes?
- 9 early signs and symptoms of diabetes
- How do I know if I have diabetes?
- What causes diabetes?
- What are the risk factors for diabetes?
- What are the different types of diabetes?
- What is type 1 diabetes
- What is type 2 diabetes
- What are the other types of diabetes?
- What kind of doctor treats diabetes?
- How is diabetes diagnosed?
- Why is blood sugar checked at home?
- What are the acute complications of diabetes?
- What are the chronic complications of diabetes?
- What can be done to slow the complications of diabetes?
- What is the prognosis for a person with diabetes?