Patient Comments: Bursitis - Symptoms

What were the symptoms of your bursitis?

Comment from: francisH, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: April 14

After a fall at work, I had pain on the outside and front of my left leg (hip region), and down the front of my leg. Pain worsened with walking, stretching, and anything that required my knee to be higher than my hip. Sleeping with bursitis is almost impossible. Simple things like putting on socks or shoes require help from others.

Comment from: Worker, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: August 30

My bursitis get so bad in air conditioning I barely can move. It is in the lower back and hips and I noticed it more after falling.

Bursitis - Describe Your Experience Question: Please describe your experience with bursitis.
Bursitis Shoulder - Treatment Question: What treatment was effective for your bursitis?