Patient Comments: Acupuncture - Process

Have you had acupuncture? Please describe your experience.

Comment from: bernie11062, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: April 22

I have acupuncture done on my leg pain. I have what feels like "pinch" in my groin area and pain radiates down my thigh. Acupuncture has been the only thing that has worked for me to relieve the terrible pain and stiffness in my back and leg. Pain medications would never phase the pain at all except for oxycodone, which my doctor will not give. I went to acupuncture because I was desperate to find relief, and it worked! I am going now but was pain free for 4 years.

Acupuncture - Conditions Question: For what condition did you receive acupuncture treatment? Did it help?