Achilles Tendon Rupture Related Diseases & Conditions
Medical conditions are often related to other diseases and conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments related to the topic of Achilles Tendon Rupture. These conditions may be a cause or symptom of Achilles Tendon Rupture or be a condition for which you may be at increased risk.
Ankle pain is commonly due to a sprain or tendinitis. The severity of ankle sprains ranges from mild (which can resolve within...learn more »
In This Article
Ankle Pain Article
- Ankle pain and ankle tendinitis facts
- How is the ankle designed, and what is the ankle's function?
- What causes ankle pain and ankle tendinitis?
- What injuries can cause ankle pain,
and how are they treated?
- What diseases and conditions can cause ankle pain, and how are they treated?
- What are associated symptoms and signs of ankle pain and ankle tendinitis?
- How are ankle pain and ankle tendinitis diagnosed?
- What is the prognosis for ankle pain and ankle tendinitis?
- Is it possible to prevent ankle pain and ankle tendinitis?
A bruise, or contusion, is caused when blood vessels are damaged or broken as the result of a blow to the skin. The raised area...learn more »
In This Article
- Bumps and bruises facts
- What is a bruise?
- Why do bruises occur more frequently in some people than in others?
- What are symptoms and signs of a bruise, and why does it change color?
- What if the bruise doesn't get
better or the area stays swollen?
- What are some less common causes
of bruising, and what do they indicate?
- What is the treatment for bruising?
- What is the prognosis (outlook) for bruising?