Patient Comments: Abscessed Tooth - Symptoms

What symptoms did you experience when you had an abscessed tooth?

Comment from: blueEyes81, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: December 19

I had severe swelling (from my left ear, across my jaw-and under my chin to the right side of my face; including inside my mouth, under the tongue.) I had trouble swallowing (due to pain), trouble speaking due to pain and swelling, fever and trouble sleeping due to pain. As for pain, if I was lucky it was at a 6, at the worst, an 8.5.

Comment from: kissy, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: December 19

I have a sore and sensitive tooth and throbbing pain; I was up all night and had fever. And it's the first molar.

Abscessed Tooth - Home Remedies Question: Did you try a home remedy for your abscessed tooth?
Abscessed Tooth - Treatment Question: What treatment did you have for your abscessed tooth?
Abscessed Tooth - Complications Question: Did you suffer any complications from your abscessed tooth?