Ablation Therapy for Arrhythmias (cont.)
In this Article
What happens after catheter ablation?
After your nonsurgical catheter ablation:
If you have any other questions, please ask your doctor or nurse. Ask your health care provider how often you will need to go for follow-up appointments.
Viewers share their comments
Catheter Ablation - Patient Experience Question: Did you have ablation therapy to treat your arrhythmia?
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions